Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Makeup!

So this year I truly fell in love with makeup. I was never someone that was super obsessed with makeup or even wore it all that often till this year. I only began wearing very light makeup when I hit the second half of my 8th grade year, and all I really wore was some mascara. My freshman year I began wearing eye liner and mascara together, and then as the years went by I began wearing concealers, foundations, blushes, eye shadows, mascara, eye liners, lip gloss', lip stains, lipsticks and many other products. I have spent quite awhile trying to figure out what products were we best for me and which are my favorites, I recently complied a list for all those that are looking for some guidance!

I have fair colored skin at the moment so my favorite foundations are;

Drugstore: Maybelline Super Stay 24 hour makeup in classic ivory. I also like Maybellines FIT ME in Ivory 115.

High End: Benefits Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow in Ivory, Benfits BO-ING concealer in the shade LIGHT.

I have extremely sensitive skin so I can't use acne washes like proactive, clean and clear etc. I have to use very organic and light face washes/moisturizers, these are my favorite.

Aveenos Ultra-Calming foaming cleanser followed by the Ultra-Calming daily moisturizer. I have also had decent luck with the Cetaphil line as well, it is also a very gentle cleanser and at a great price.

I use a lot of different brands for my eye makeup, so here is a master list of all the products I use;

-Urban Decays Naked Palette (the first one)
-Ubran Decays 24/7 glide on pencil in the shades; in Uzi and Bourbon
-Urban Decays eye shadow primer
-ELFs waterproof eye liner in the shade Pitch Black
-CARGOs Texas Liquid eye liner in black
-Physicians formula organic wear mascara in black organics

For my blush currently I use CARGOS water resistant blush in the shade Los Cabos

For my lips I use;
-Macs Ruby Woo
-Revlons Just Bitten in the shades; Honey, Cherish and Sweetheart.





No comments:

Post a Comment